Thursday, November 09, 2006

temporary measure

i would like to clarify couple of things here... i was actually running this site on behalf of my mother who is the creator of all the wonderful designs you see here.. i recently upgraded to the blogger beta and inadvertently since i gave the same google account for this blog and my own all have now gotten linked to my name and profile.

i am setting up a separate account for my mother & will make her the owner soon and based on some comments also plan to get her to write on few tips.

so till then please bear with this blog appearing to be mine!!

srini.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nature and Me said...

Such a wonderful blog. I love Kolams and I am glad to see so many traditional designs in your blog. Your mom is truly very creative.

Best Wishes,
Priya

8:17 PM  
Blogger Anoop said...

Really nice. Even more wonderful that you have acknowledged the artist behind these lovely kolams. All the best
Anoop

3:23 PM  
Blogger subhasree said...

all the kolams are nice and beautiful designs. good imagination. and i really enjoyed.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home